What forms do I need to complete?

Solar Panels Install 1Once you fill out your NEM, provide your most recent bill and take the energy audit, you need to complete:

  • A sub-power purchase agreement (SPPA) with Hawaii Habitat for Humanity Association
  • A memorandum of lease agreement, a rooftop lease and notice of cancellation with Mercury Solar.

These documents will be filled out specifically for you and all you have to do is review the information, sign and mail them back to Habitat. (SASE from Habitat provided)

Return to FAQ


%d bloggers like this: